How long do jello shots last in the refrigerator? Is it ever okay to eat a jello shot after midnight? Depends on who you ask! Some people say that jello shots are the best way to end a big day, while other people say that you shouldn’t eat them after midnight because they contain sugar.
Is there a specific time that is best to stop eating jello shots? And is there a maximum amount of time that they can be stored in the refrigerator?
We will answer all these questions and more in this article about how long jello shots last in the refrigerator.
How Long Do Jello Shots Last In The Fridge?
Jello shots can last in the fridge for up to two weeks. However, it is best to consume them within the first week for optimal freshness. After that, the jello shots will start to lose their flavour and become less enjoyable to eat. If you are looking to keep your jello shots for a longer period, you can also freeze them. Frozen jello shots will last for up to six months.
How To Make Jello Shots
1 cup water
1 cup vodka
1. Boil water in a small pot.
2. Add Jell-O mix and stir until dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add vodka. Stir until combined.
4. Pour mixture into shot glasses or small cups and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
What Are The Best Flavors For Jello Shots?
There are endless flavour possibilities when it comes to jello shots, but some flavours stand out above the rest. For fruity flavours, strawberry, raspberry, and peach are always popular choices. If you’re looking for something a little more unique, try a mango or pineapple jello shot. And for those who like their jello shots with a little bit of bite, lime is always a good choice.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even experiment with savoury flavours like bacon or Sriracha. But no matter what flavours you choose, always remember to drink responsibly!
How To Decorate Jello Shots
Jello shots are always a hit at parties, and they’re pretty easy to make! All you need is some flavoured gelatin, some alcohol, and a little bit of time to let them set in the fridge. The great thing about jello shots is that they can be made in any flavour you can imagine. Here are a few tips on how to decorate your jello shots so they stand out:
– Use fun haunt-shaped or ice cube trays to create interesting shapes. You can find moulds in just about any shape or size these days, so have fun with them!
– Use different colours of gelatin to create layered shots. This works especially well if you use clear alcohol so the layers are visible.
– Top your shots with whipped cream, sprinkles, or other small decorations. This is a great way to make them look even more festive.
With a little bit of creativity, you can make your jello shots stand out from the crowd!
What Are Some Fun Ways To Serve Jello Shots?
Jello shots are always a hit at parties! They’re easy to make and you can get creative with them. Here are some fun ways to serve jello shots:
1. Use different shaped moulds – you can find moulds in all sorts of shapes and sizes online or at your local party store. Get creative and see what kinds of fun designs you can come up with!
2. Use edible glitter or sprinkles to decorate the outside of the jello shot cups. This is a great way to add a bit of sparkle and pizzazz to your shots!
3. Get creative with your flavour combinations. There are endless possibilities when it comes to flavours, so have fun experimenting. Some delicious combinations include mango and passionfruit, strawberry and lemonade, or raspberry and lime.
4. Serve the jello shots in hollowed-out fruit such as oranges, grapefruits, or lemons. This is a fun way to add a bit of decoration to your shots while also making them taste even better!
5. Make layered jello shots by combining two or more different colours and flavours in one cup. This is a great way to create an eye-catching effect, and it also allows you to experiment with different flavour combinations.
Jello Shot Recipes For A Party
It’s party time! And what better way to get the party started than with some delicious jello shots? Jello shots are always a hit, and they’re pretty easy to make. Here’s what you’ll need:
-1 package of gelatin powder
-1 cup boiling water
-1 cup vodka (or other liquor of your choice)
-Food colouring (optional)
Start by mixing the gelatin powder with the boiling water in a bowl. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved. Add the vodka and stir again. If you’re using food colouring, add a few drops now and stir until combined.
Pour the mixture into shot glasses or small cups and place in the fridge to set for at least two hours. Once they’re firm, they’re ready to be served. Enjoy!
In conclusion, jello shots last in the fridge for up to two weeks. However, for the best results, it is recommended that they be consumed within a week. This is because the alcohol content will start to evaporate after a week. If you are looking to make jello shots for a party, be sure to make them the day of or the day before. Thanks for reading!